Restructuring e-newsletter — Global Insight: Issue 10
Global Insight is a digital publication bringing you news, views and analysis from our global restructuring group.
- US: What does the Delaware Chancery Court’s Rural/Metro ruling mean for advisers to distressed companies?
- US: Outlook for corporate restructuring
- Netherlands: Rabobank decision — special duty of care
- Australia: Why global investors prefer Australian real estate
- UK: Commercial rent arrears recovery — an insolvency practitioner’s perspective
- UK: Insolvency in the fashion retail sector — risks and opportunities
- UK: The game changer — High Court judgment on rent payments upon administration
- Cross-border: APCOA — foreign companies increasingly using English schemes of arrangement
- Guest article: this issue also features a guest article from Deloitte partner Rob Harding on the current ‘Winds of Change’ in the restructuring market.
Click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
Don’t forget the 23 September 2014 deadline to ensure your business associate agreements comply with the Omnibus Final Rule
Covered entities with business associate agreements that were entered on or before 25 January 2013 must revise their BAAs by 23 September 2014.
The new amendments to the Russian Civil Code will only apply to legal relationships that emerge after 1 July 2014.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Shearman & Sterling is making its presence felt in the City, squaring up to magic circle firms and looking to muscle in on key relationships. Private equity house Bridgepoint is one outfit that has had its head turned by the US firm.
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions