Restructuring & Corporate Recovery Update — March 2013
Taylor Wessing has released the March 2013 edition of its Restructuring & Corporate Update. It summarises what the firm thinks are the more interesting recent legal developments in restructing and corporate recovery.
- The restructuring and corporate recovery market in the UAE
- Contingent claims — should the liquidator wait for the contingency to occur?
- Agency relationship or a relationship of seller and buyer?
- How undistributed assets under a scheme of arrangement should be treated
- Marshalling securities where there are two debtors
- When can a claim for transaction at an undervalue succeed?
- Iceland versus Scotland: what happens when two inconsistent insolvency regimes clash?
- Boot camp: late payment issues construction contracts
- Late payments: EU directive implemented
- Safeguarding your business — a practical guide against counterparty and third-party default…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Taylor Wessing briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Taylor Wessing
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Taylor Wessing
This is only the second time that the Data Protection Index has featured in Global Intellectual Property Index, yet a number of trends are already apparent from the results.
Taylor Wessing looks at the latest news and updates in the data protection and information technology sectors.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The city-state is working hard to become a global wealth management hub, and law firms are gearing up for a prosperous new world
Financial disputes are starting to dominate the English courts as the long-awaited fallout from the downturn finally comes to town