Receivership Update — March 2013
Walker Morris has released its Receivership Update for March 2013.
- Getting to the true market value — a mortgagee’s responsibilities
- Where does a receiver’s liability lie following termination of agency?
- Office-to-flat conversion plans go ahead
- Government amends scope of section 106 renegotiation procedures
- TUPE and second generation outsourcing
- Suspension order overturned as Court of Appeal looks to the future
- Former OFT Head of Credit Regulation appointed to Regulatory & Compliance Group
- Walker Morris launches little green ebook of real estate
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Walker Morris briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Walker Morris
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Walker Morris
Mansfield District Council received grant money from the European Regional Development Fund for two development projects relating to town-centre improvements.
Ofgem and DECC have jointly published an action plan of measures to encourage the growth of independent energy suppliers.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The law school war shows no signs of ending. But we have, perhaps, reached the end of the beginning.
New EU rules and lawyers’ increased comfort with digital formats are sparking a sea-change in the way law firms manage their documents