Real Estate Matters — Spring 2013
Walker Morris has released the Spring 2013 edition of its Real Estate Matters publication. Topics covered include, among others, service charges, variations and indulgence clauses and the cost of failure to complete.
In this issue
- Don’t miss the train — current proposals for HS2 compensation explained
- Finance Bill tightens the rules on SDLT to combat avoidance
- Are we finally seeing the light?
- Breaking up — it’s still hard to do
- Variations and indulgence clauses — avoiding inadvertent release of guarantees
- Landlords benefit as Supreme Court overturns service charge decision
- Devaluing valuer defences (and other valuable lessons)
- The cost of failure to complete…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Walker Morris briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Walker Morris
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Walker Morris
The CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme is a UK government initiative to reduce CO2 emissions from organisations meeting certain qualification criteria.
The government has announced a series of measures designed to reduce energy bills.
Analysis from The Lawyer
New EU rules and lawyers’ increased comfort with digital formats are sparking a sea-change in the way law firms manage their documents
Steady as she goes is the theme at Leeds firm Walker Morris, with high profitability offering a clue as to why so few partners move on