Project Finance Newswire — June 2013
The June 2013 edition of Chadbourne & Parke’s Project Finance Newswire is available now.
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Chadbourne & Parke briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
- The rush to start construction
- How REITs are already investing in renewables
- Accelerating the (commercial) PACE
- Sunny days ahead for solar in Turkey
- Oman: future power and water needs
- US public-private partnerships: a few steps forward and one possible step back
- The CHP revival
- Power contracts with the US military
- Shale gas in China: how far from dream to reality?
- More US gas exports approved: what next?
- Commercial microgrids: the next big thing?
- Environmental update
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from Chadbourne & Parke
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Chadbourne & Parke
The New York State Department of Labor recently published proposed regulations addressing employer deductions from employee wages.
This presentation by Chadbourne & Parke focuses on real-estate investment trusts (REITs) and renewable energy.