Project Finance Newswire — June 2013
The June 2013 edition of Chadbourne & Parke’s Project Finance Newswire is available now.
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Chadbourne & Parke briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
- The rush to start construction
- How REITs are already investing in renewables
- Accelerating the (commercial) PACE
- Sunny days ahead for solar in Turkey
- Oman: future power and water needs
- US public-private partnerships: a few steps forward and one possible step back
- The CHP revival
- Power contracts with the US military
- Shale gas in China: how far from dream to reality?
- More US gas exports approved: what next?
- Commercial microgrids: the next big thing?
- Environmental update
News from Chadbourne & Parke
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Chadbourne & Parke
The New York State Department of Labor recently published proposed regulations addressing employer deductions from employee wages.
This presentation by Chadbourne & Parke focuses on real-estate investment trusts (REITs) and renewable energy.