Procurement Update — Spring 2013
The spring 2013 issue of Walker Morris’s Procurement Update is available now. Topics covered include the EU procurement reforms, the Utilities Directive and NHS healthcare services.
- Latest news on the EU procurement reforms
- Reforming the Utilities Directive
- Procuring healthcare services for the NHS
- Promoting tax compliance through procurement policy
- Public sector equality duty and procurement
- EU guidance on services of general economic interest
- Round-up of the rest…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Walker Morris briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Walker Morris
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Walker Morris
Unregistered Community design right comes into existence automatically by the fact of making products incorporating the design in question available to the public in the EU.
It is possible for a registered trademark to be a victim of its own success.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The law school war shows no signs of ending. But we have, perhaps, reached the end of the beginning.
New EU rules and lawyers’ increased comfort with digital formats are sparking a sea-change in the way law firms manage their documents