Private equity update — third edition, 2013
The recent upturn in the market cannot simply be due to seasonal enthusiasm. There is a real and increasing appetite for transactions. However, what changes are afoot that will affect the private equity community? Among others, two key developments in the law need to be in the forefront of all houses’ minds — workplace pension reforms and the implementation of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD).
In our third update of 2013, Wragge & Co’s private equity specialists comment on key issues and recent developments affecting the sector…
- AIFMD — what you need to know
- Workplace pension reform — are you ready?
- Deferred Prosecution Agreements — a new tool for the CPS and SFO
- No such thing as ‘the establishment’ in UK collective redundancy law — how the Woolworths case has changed the law
- Know your contracting party
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Wragge & Co briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Wragge & Co
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Wragge & Co
In Rose, the Administrative Court considered whether a CCG had acted unlawfully in failing to follow guidance issued by NICE.
In February 2013, the European Commission released a draft Network and Information Security Directive.