Pensions Update — June 2013
The June 2013 issue of Nabarro’s Pension Update publication is available now.
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Nabarro briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
- Reduction of lifetime allowance: individual protection
- Revised codes of practice on late payment of contributions to DC schemes
- IORP: reprieve on solvency requirement
- Insolvency of overseas EU employer: ‘establishment’ in the UK needed for PPF entry — Court of Appeal
- Overpayment: Ombudsman finds change of position — no repayment required
News from Nabarro
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Nabarro
When undertaking due diligence exercises in property purchases, a standard construction enquiry is usually raised of the seller to ask if there is a health and safety file.
This article focuses on the reforms affecting the generation of electricity, which is a regulated sector in the UK and the EU.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Nabarro senior partner and self-confessed “IT geek” Graham Stedman is heralding a major set of investments in technology ahead of the firm’s move to 125 London Wall this year.
Clients are more willing to bring claims against professional service providers but the risk to defendants is not as dramatic as it might seem