Pensions Update — June 2013
The June 2013 issue of Nabarro’s Pension Update publication is available now.
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Nabarro briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
- Reduction of lifetime allowance: individual protection
- Revised codes of practice on late payment of contributions to DC schemes
- IORP: reprieve on solvency requirement
- Insolvency of overseas EU employer: ‘establishment’ in the UK needed for PPF entry — Court of Appeal
- Overpayment: Ombudsman finds change of position — no repayment required
News from Nabarro
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Nabarro
The Finance Act 2014 received royal assent earlier this month. Here is a brief summary of the relevant provisions.
The European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR) places reporting and risk mitigation requirements on pension scheme trustees entering into derivative contracts.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Nabarro senior partner and self-confessed “IT geek” Graham Stedman is heralding a major set of investments in technology ahead of the firm’s move to 125 London Wall this year.
Clients are more willing to bring claims against professional service providers but the risk to defendants is not as dramatic as it might seem