Pensions Update — June 2013
The June 2013 issue of Nabarro’s Pension Update publication is available now.
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Nabarro briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
- Reduction of lifetime allowance: individual protection
- Revised codes of practice on late payment of contributions to DC schemes
- IORP: reprieve on solvency requirement
- Insolvency of overseas EU employer: ‘establishment’ in the UK needed for PPF entry — Court of Appeal
- Overpayment: Ombudsman finds change of position — no repayment required
News from Nabarro
Briefings from Nabarro
The Safe Harbor scheme is of key importance to transatlantic trade.
Mr Mitchell’s solicitors have been denied the ability to recover costs, estimated to be in excess of £500,000, because they failed to file a costs budget on time.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Real estate continues to be the key money spinner for Nabarro, which has always been known for its work in the UK property market, (although) last year results were up across the firm. Google’s ...
A few UK200 firms – such as DWF – have managed to grow in the downturn. A few, such as Berwin Leighton Paisner, have come back stronger than ever after a wobble. Nabarro fits into neither category.