Pensions snapSHot — July 2013
This issue of snapSHot summarises some of the key legal and regulatory developments that occurred during June in relation to occupational pension schemes.
- DWP to raise PPF compensation cap for long-serving members
- Pension scheme trustees’ fiduciary duty to come under the microscope
- Consultation on individual protection regime
- Mandatory retirement at age 65 was objectively justified
- Regulator publishes prohibition order statement
- Local Government Pension Scheme
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Stephenson Harwood briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Stephenson Harwood
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Stephenson Harwood
Companies that have uncovered potential liability for economic crimes now have the opportunity to avoid criminal prosecution by seeking a deferred prosecution agreement in the UK.
Stephenson Harwood hosted a seminar titled ‘Legal risk management: managing for success’ on 25 February 2014. Here is a summary of the panel discussion that took place.