Pensions snapSHot — July 2013
This issue of snapSHot summarises some of the key legal and regulatory developments that occurred during June in relation to occupational pension schemes.
- DWP to raise PPF compensation cap for long-serving members
- Pension scheme trustees’ fiduciary duty to come under the microscope
- Consultation on individual protection regime
- Mandatory retirement at age 65 was objectively justified
- Regulator publishes prohibition order statement
- Local Government Pension Scheme
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Stephenson Harwood briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Stephenson Harwood
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Stephenson Harwood
In order to be a UK alternative investment fund manager, you need to be carrying on the regulated activity of ‘managing an AIF’.
Barbara Allen, head of employee incentives, and Kiersten Lucas, senior employment associate, both from Stephenson Harwood, comment on clawback.
Analysis from The Lawyer
‘Exotic’ investors and opportunities for legal work beyond M&A feature in The Lawyer’s high-level roundtable debate on south-east Europe