Merger Control — Finland chapter
The second edition of Global Legal Insights’ Merger Control publication is available now. Here, Krogerus presents the Finland chapter.
Click on the link above to download the Krogerus publication.
- Overview of merger control activity during the last 12 months
- New developments in jurisdictional assessment or procedure
- Key industry sectors reviewed and approach adopted to market definition, barriers to entry, nature of international competition etc
- Key economic appraisal techniques applied, and vertical and conglomerate mergers
- Approach to remedies (i) to avoid second-stage investigation and (ii) following second-stage investigation
- Key policy developments
- Reform proposals
News from Krogerus
Briefings from Krogerus
In considering whether a design right could be registered, it is not sufficient to solely compare the filed design to the claimant’s own design.
This article addresses crowdfunding in the context of the selling of debt and equity securities in small amounts to large numbers of people.