March 2013 Finance Update
Taylor Wessing’s March 2013 Finance Update summarises some of the more interesting recent legal developments in finance.
March 2013 Finance Update contents
- Standing still in the Red Zone
- Appropriation of financial collateral: relief available
- Finance Mortgage Update — a new regulator for consumer credit
- France: getting the deal through 2013
- Decision of German Federal Supreme Court regarding illiquidity and imminent illiquidity
- Real-estate finance in Singapore: part two — structure and content
- Swap misselling — where are we now?…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Taylor Wessing briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Taylor Wessing
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Taylor Wessing
When considering whether a sign ‘consists exclusively of the shape of goods that is necessary to obtain a technical result’, the court is not confined to looking at the sign as filed.
Iceland Foods applied to register in the UK the trademark ICELAND (both figurative and word marks) for fish, meat, game and poultry.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The city-state is working hard to become a global wealth management hub, and law firms are gearing up for a prosperous new world
Financial disputes are starting to dominate the English courts as the long-awaited fallout from the downturn finally comes to town