Luxembourg legal update — March 2014: enforcement of 2013 financial information, criminal settlement for Luxembourg and more
Arendt & Medernach has released its Luxembourg legal update for March 2014.
- Enforcement of the 2013 financial information prepared by issuers of securities subject to the Transparency Law
- Criminal settlement soon for Luxembourg
- Strengthening of procedural safeguards in criminal proceedings
- Reporting obligations under the AIFMD from a Luxembourg regulatory perspective
- EU long-term investment funds
Click on the link below to read the Arendt & Medernach briefing.
News from Arendt & Medernach
Briefings from Arendt & Medernach
After the publication of the CSSF Circular 14/587 on UCITS depositaries last week, it is now the European legislator’s turn to adopt new rules on UCITS depositaries.
The CSSF publishes the article 42 AIFMD information form: non-EU AIFMs can notify CSSF of intention to market in Luxembourg
The CSSF has published guidance on the notification to it by non-EU AIFMs of their intention to market their EU and non-EU AIFs to professional investors in Luxembourg.