Luxembourg legal update — March 2014: enforcement of 2013 financial information, criminal settlement for Luxembourg and more
Arendt & Medernach has released its Luxembourg legal update for March 2014.
- Enforcement of the 2013 financial information prepared by issuers of securities subject to the Transparency Law
- Criminal settlement soon for Luxembourg
- Strengthening of procedural safeguards in criminal proceedings
- Reporting obligations under the AIFMD from a Luxembourg regulatory perspective
- EU long-term investment funds
Click on the link below to read the Arendt & Medernach briefing.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from Arendt & Medernach
Briefings from Arendt & Medernach
The main recent changes to Luxembourg and international tax law.
Aim is to unlock additional financing of at least €315bn for investment.