Luxembourg legal update — June 2014: market abuse; the theft of intangible assets; and more
Arendt & Medernach has released the June 2014 issue of its Luxembourg legal update.
- Market abuse: new European rules
- Theft of intangible assets: the unauthorised downloading of computer data and the photocopying of documents can be considered as theft under article 461 of the Luxembourg Criminal Code
- Status and rights during the criminal investigation of a person having the status of a civil party following its indictment in the same criminal investigation
- Potential major reversal of case law in France relating to the sharing of liabilities between the offender and the victim for damage caused to assets by intentional criminal offences
- Packaged retail and insurance-based investment products
- MiFID II: main impact for the fund industry
- Luxembourg Private Placement Rules
Click on the link below to read the Arendt & Medernach briefing.
News from Arendt & Medernach
Briefings from Arendt & Medernach
Restrictive measures against the Russian Federation in relation to events in Ukraine: how will they affect you?
The Council of the European Union has adopted new restrictive measures targeting co-operation and exchanges with the Russian Federation.
Tax Update — July 2014: new rules for exit tax on capital gains upon migration; the tax treaty network; and more
Arendt & Medernach has released the July edition of its Tax Update.