Luxembourg legal update — June 2014: market abuse; the theft of intangible assets; and more
Arendt & Medernach has released the June 2014 issue of its Luxembourg legal update.
- Market abuse: new European rules
- Theft of intangible assets: the unauthorised downloading of computer data and the photocopying of documents can be considered as theft under article 461 of the Luxembourg Criminal Code
- Status and rights during the criminal investigation of a person having the status of a civil party following its indictment in the same criminal investigation
- Potential major reversal of case law in France relating to the sharing of liabilities between the offender and the victim for damage caused to assets by intentional criminal offences
- Packaged retail and insurance-based investment products
- MiFID II: main impact for the fund industry
- Luxembourg Private Placement Rules
Click on the link below to read the Arendt & Medernach briefing.
News from Arendt & Medernach
Briefings from Arendt & Medernach
New set of restrictive measures against the Russian Federation in relation to events in Ukraine entered into force last Friday (12th)
In view of the increasing gravity of the situation in eastern Ukraine, the European Council has reinforced the restrictive measures adopted on 30–31 July 2014.
The Arendter — September 2014: private foundations; MiFID II; cross-border AIF distribution; and more
Discover the second issue of Arendt & Medernach’s magazine The Arendter. This publication will give you a quick overview of key topics related to your daily business.