Luxembourg legal update — July 2013
The July 2013 issue of Arendt & Medernach’s Luxembourg legal update is available now.
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Arendt & Medernach briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
- AIFMD implemented in Luxembourg — the essentials
- Draft bill on business preservation and modernisation of bankruptcy law
- Draft bill aimed at reforming social dialogue
- New legislation on parental leave
- Recent amendments to the criminal record and benefit thereof for employers
- New EU prudential rules for banks and investment firms — ‘CRD 4’
- New legislation introducing the concept of professionals of the insurance sector (PSA)
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from Arendt & Medernach
Briefings from Arendt & Medernach
The country’s legislator constantly adapts company law to take account of the needs of international investors.
Staff delegates will profoundly change the ‘social dialogue’.