Luxembourg legal update — July 2013
The July 2013 issue of Arendt & Medernach’s Luxembourg legal update is available now.
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Arendt & Medernach briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
- AIFMD implemented in Luxembourg — the essentials
- Draft bill on business preservation and modernisation of bankruptcy law
- Draft bill aimed at reforming social dialogue
- New legislation on parental leave
- Recent amendments to the criminal record and benefit thereof for employers
- New EU prudential rules for banks and investment firms — ‘CRD 4’
- New legislation introducing the concept of professionals of the insurance sector (PSA)
News from Arendt & Medernach
Briefings from Arendt & Medernach
Restrictive measures against the Russian Federation in relation to events in Ukraine: how will they affect you?
The Council of the European Union has adopted new restrictive measures targeting co-operation and exchanges with the Russian Federation.
Tax Update — July 2014: new rules for exit tax on capital gains upon migration; the tax treaty network; and more
Arendt & Medernach has released the July edition of its Tax Update.