Luxembourg legal update — July 2013
The July 2013 issue of Arendt & Medernach’s Luxembourg legal update is available now.
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Arendt & Medernach briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
- AIFMD implemented in Luxembourg — the essentials
- Draft bill on business preservation and modernisation of bankruptcy law
- Draft bill aimed at reforming social dialogue
- New legislation on parental leave
- Recent amendments to the criminal record and benefit thereof for employers
- New EU prudential rules for banks and investment firms — ‘CRD 4’
- New legislation introducing the concept of professionals of the insurance sector (PSA)
News from Arendt & Medernach
Briefings from Arendt & Medernach
New set of restrictive measures against the Russian Federation in relation to events in Ukraine entered into force last Friday (12th)
In view of the increasing gravity of the situation in eastern Ukraine, the European Council has reinforced the restrictive measures adopted on 30–31 July 2014.
The Arendter — September 2014: private foundations; MiFID II; cross-border AIF distribution; and more
Discover the second issue of Arendt & Medernach’s magazine The Arendter. This publication will give you a quick overview of key topics related to your daily business.