Luxembourg legal update — July 2013
The July 2013 issue of Arendt & Medernach’s Luxembourg legal update is available now.
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Arendt & Medernach briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
- AIFMD implemented in Luxembourg — the essentials
- Draft bill on business preservation and modernisation of bankruptcy law
- Draft bill aimed at reforming social dialogue
- New legislation on parental leave
- Recent amendments to the criminal record and benefit thereof for employers
- New EU prudential rules for banks and investment firms — ‘CRD 4’
- New legislation introducing the concept of professionals of the insurance sector (PSA)
News from Arendt & Medernach
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Arendt & Medernach
Choosing the domicile of an investment fund is not an easy task. A fund promoter has to consider the available vehicles, investment strategies and the reputation of the domicile.
The AIFMD is the outcome of a G20 consensus for closer regulatory oversight of systemic risks emanating from certain players and activiries in the alternative investment funds sector.