Luxembourg legal update — December 2013
Arendt & Medernach has released its Luxembourg legal update for December 2013.
- Update of the CSSF’s FAQ on securitisation — AIFM Law and securitisation vehicles
- Civil proceedings in Luxembourg more expedient
- EMIR — a labyrinth of new requirements not only for financial counterparties
- Reporting obligations under Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD)
- Proposal for a regulation of the European Parliament and of the council on money market funds
- Communication from the European Commission on Shadow Banking
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Arendt & Medernach briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Arendt & Medernach
Briefings from Arendt & Medernach
Restrictive measures against the Russian Federation in relation to events in Ukraine: how will they affect you?
The Council of the European Union has adopted new restrictive measures targeting co-operation and exchanges with the Russian Federation.
Tax Update — July 2014: new rules for exit tax on capital gains upon migration; the tax treaty network; and more
Arendt & Medernach has released the July edition of its Tax Update.