Luxembourg legal update — December 2013
Arendt & Medernach has released its Luxembourg legal update for December 2013.
- Update of the CSSF’s FAQ on securitisation — AIFM Law and securitisation vehicles
- Civil proceedings in Luxembourg more expedient
- EMIR — a labyrinth of new requirements not only for financial counterparties
- Reporting obligations under Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD)
- Proposal for a regulation of the European Parliament and of the council on money market funds
- Communication from the European Commission on Shadow Banking
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Arendt & Medernach briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Arendt & Medernach
Briefings from Arendt & Medernach
New set of restrictive measures against the Russian Federation in relation to events in Ukraine entered into force last Friday (12th)
In view of the increasing gravity of the situation in eastern Ukraine, the European Council has reinforced the restrictive measures adopted on 30–31 July 2014.
The Arendter — September 2014: private foundations; MiFID II; cross-border AIF distribution; and more
Discover the second issue of Arendt & Medernach’s magazine The Arendter. This publication will give you a quick overview of key topics related to your daily business.