London Corporate Newsletter — May 2013
The May 2013 edition of Hogan Lovells’ Corporate Newsletter is available now.
- The Royal Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act receives Royal Assent
- New Takeover Code rules for target pension schemes
- The scope and nature of warranties — recent case law
- Women on boards — second annual progress report
- Changes to the share buyback regime: final regulations published
- EU proposals for disclosure of non-financial and diversity information by large companies
- FCA publishes changes to the Listing Rules
- QCA Corporate Governance Code launch…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Hogan Lovells briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Hogan Lovells
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Hogan Lovells
The decision of the US Court of Appeals has raised questions about how issuers should present their disclosures on conflict minerals under Exchange Act Rule 13p-1 and Form SD.
An interesting judgment was delivered by the Honourable J Majiki on 19 November 2013 in the Eastern Cape High Court, Port Elizabeth.
Analysis from The Lawyer
As international firms question their future in these small, closely linked markets, local lawyers too are eyeing the business environment with caution
Beyond the headline infrastructure projects, UK construction work is still recovering from the clobbering it took during the slump