London Corporate Newsletter — May 2013
The May 2013 edition of Hogan Lovells’ Corporate Newsletter is available now.
- The Royal Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act receives Royal Assent
- New Takeover Code rules for target pension schemes
- The scope and nature of warranties — recent case law
- Women on boards — second annual progress report
- Changes to the share buyback regime: final regulations published
- EU proposals for disclosure of non-financial and diversity information by large companies
- FCA publishes changes to the Listing Rules
- QCA Corporate Governance Code launch…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Hogan Lovells briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Hogan Lovells
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Hogan Lovells
With increasing internet penetration throughout the country, the e-commerce industry, like other industries in China, is growing at a swift pace.
A tribunal decision that required a committed Christian to work on a Sunday on an occasional basis in accordance with her contract of employment did not discriminate against her.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies
The Russian legal market faces a new era as the government opens the door to greater business transparency, but not everything is open to scrutiny