London Corporate Newsletter — May 2013
The May 2013 edition of Hogan Lovells’ Corporate Newsletter is available now.
- The Royal Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act receives Royal Assent
- New Takeover Code rules for target pension schemes
- The scope and nature of warranties — recent case law
- Women on boards — second annual progress report
- Changes to the share buyback regime: final regulations published
- EU proposals for disclosure of non-financial and diversity information by large companies
- FCA publishes changes to the Listing Rules
- QCA Corporate Governance Code launch…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Hogan Lovells briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Hogan Lovells
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Hogan Lovells
Companies in the federal supply chain have an opportunity to prepare for the expansion of government’s anti-human-trafficking rules
This update highlights the salient aspects of the proposed rules and the requirements that are likely to be of most interest to contractors.
Companies should assess their business operations and relationships in Ukraine.
Analysis from The Lawyer
When a firm shouts loudly about a landmark merger, as SJ Berwin did when it joined forces with King & Wood Mallesons, departures are always likely to come under the spotlight.
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies