Life sciences spotlight — September 2013
DLA Piper has published the second issue of its Life Sciences Spotlight publication for 2013.
- A new wave of regulatory enforcement actions in China
- Australia’s innovation patent
- Best practice disclosure for life sciences companies
- The new workplace bullying laws and performance management
- Can reverse payments in patent settlements constitute criminal cartel conduct?
- Unravelling the helix
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
The US Supreme Court has invalidated federal aggregate limits on individual political contributions in the case McCutcheon et al v Federal Election Commission.
Law à la Mode — April 2014: fashion flair transforms wearable technologies; delivering IT services in the retail sector; and more
DLA Piper has released the April 2014 issue of its Law à la Mode publication.
Analysis from The Lawyer
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions
The fragile refinance market is back in rude health and US-style alternative lenders are stepping up with innovative structures to sustain the recovery