Life sciences spotlight — September 2013
DLA Piper has published the second issue of its Life Sciences Spotlight publication for 2013.
- A new wave of regulatory enforcement actions in China
- Australia’s innovation patent
- Best practice disclosure for life sciences companies
- The new workplace bullying laws and performance management
- Can reverse payments in patent settlements constitute criminal cartel conduct?
- Unravelling the helix
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
China’s eagerly anticipated amendments to its Trademark Law will come into force on 1 May 2014
Tougher product liability provisions following the release of long-awaited amendments to consumer rights and interests protection law in China
The rise of consumerism in China over the past 10 years has spurred greater regulatory enforcement in the area of product liability.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies
Our list of the summer’s big deals shows how London law firms kept busy with work from Asia as well as more familiar sources