Life sciences spotlight — September 2013
DLA Piper has published the second issue of its Life Sciences Spotlight publication for 2013.
- A new wave of regulatory enforcement actions in China
- Australia’s innovation patent
- Best practice disclosure for life sciences companies
- The new workplace bullying laws and performance management
- Can reverse payments in patent settlements constitute criminal cartel conduct?
- Unravelling the helix
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
DLA Piper’s privacy experts have compiled a list of dos and don’ts for addressing privacy compliance in M&A transactions.
On 22 July 2014, a new law amending the Law on Data Protection and Law on Information was signed off by the Russian president and thus was officially adopted.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Shearman & Sterling is making its presence felt in the City, squaring up to magic circle firms and looking to muscle in on key relationships. Private equity house Bridgepoint is one outfit that has had its head turned by the US firm.
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions