Law à la Mode — Issue 10
The summer 2013 edition (Issue 10) of DLA Piper’s Law à la Mode publication is available now.
- Commercial agency in the Gulf Co-operation Council countries
- Protecting your confidential information
- Gucci loses the first Italian battle against Guess
- Crowd-sourced funding and the fashion industry
- Ethical trading: the impact of the Bangladesh factory collapse on retailers
- Three-dimensional marks in the fashion industry: a Turkish perspective
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
Employers have a much greater opportunity to collect and retain vast amounts of information. This information is useful to have on file — but what are the risks?
The anonymous nature of Bitcoin payments has caught the attention of tax authorities and other regulators, both in Australia and overseas.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The fragile refinance market is back in rude health and US-style alternative lenders are stepping up with innovative structures to sustain the recovery
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies