Law à la Mode — Issue 10
The summer 2013 edition (Issue 10) of DLA Piper’s Law à la Mode publication is available now.
- Commercial agency in the Gulf Co-operation Council countries
- Protecting your confidential information
- Gucci loses the first Italian battle against Guess
- Crowd-sourced funding and the fashion industry
- Ethical trading: the impact of the Bangladesh factory collapse on retailers
- Three-dimensional marks in the fashion industry: a Turkish perspective
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
‘Company Doe’ wins challenge but loses anonymity — ruling makes it tougher to confront erroneous online claims
A new decision by the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeal will require the lower court to unseal court documents.
The amendment has not yet been extended by ministerial decree to all companies falling within the scope of the Syntec agreement.
Analysis from The Lawyer
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions
The fragile refinance market is back in rude health and US-style alternative lenders are stepping up with innovative structures to sustain the recovery