Law à la Mode — Issue 10
The summer 2013 edition (Issue 10) of DLA Piper’s Law à la Mode publication is available now.
- Commercial agency in the Gulf Co-operation Council countries
- Protecting your confidential information
- Gucci loses the first Italian battle against Guess
- Crowd-sourced funding and the fashion industry
- Ethical trading: the impact of the Bangladesh factory collapse on retailers
- Three-dimensional marks in the fashion industry: a Turkish perspective
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
The European Commission has announced its plans to both reshape the simplified merger notification process within the framework of the EUMR.
Five federal financial regulatory agencies have released final rules implementing Section 619 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies
Our list of the summer’s big deals shows how London law firms kept busy with work from Asia as well as more familiar sources