Law à la Mode — Issue 10
The summer 2013 edition (Issue 10) of DLA Piper’s Law à la Mode publication is available now.
- Commercial agency in the Gulf Co-operation Council countries
- Protecting your confidential information
- Gucci loses the first Italian battle against Guess
- Crowd-sourced funding and the fashion industry
- Ethical trading: the impact of the Bangladesh factory collapse on retailers
- Three-dimensional marks in the fashion industry: a Turkish perspective
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
Investment in US real estate by non-US investors is increasing.
Last December, bitcoin prices plummeted by nearly half, after Chinese authorities banned all financial institutions in China from engaging in bitcoin-related business.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Shearman & Sterling is making its presence felt in the City, squaring up to magic circle firms and looking to muscle in on key relationships. Private equity house Bridgepoint is one outfit that has had its head turned by the US firm.
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions