Law à la Mode — April 2014: fashion flair transforms wearable technologies; delivering IT services in the retail sector; and more
DLA Piper has released the April 2014 issue of its Law à la Mode publication.
- Privacy by design? Fashion flair transforms wearable technologies
- Effectively delivering IT services in the retail sector
- Advertising in France: ‘parlez-vous français?’
- Whistleblowing: a global issue
- Jumpstarting online conversation: false claims and endorsements in the fashion space
- New draft UAE anti-counterfeit law — what it means for retailers
- Insolvency in the fashion retail sector: the risks and the opportunities
- #FASHIONLINE @ Borsa Italiana
- Retailing in Romania — a practical ‘to-do list’ for brand owners
- Industry Insider with Davide Viganò, chief executive officer of wearables developer Heapsylon
Click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
Intellectual Property and Technology News — service integration in the technology and sourcing space; and more
Intellectual Property and Technology News (Asia Pacific) is a biannual publication from DLA Piper that offers perspectives, analysis and visionary ideas.
This paper is a high-level overview of developments concerning the Maldives.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Shearman & Sterling is making its presence felt in the City, squaring up to magic circle firms and looking to muscle in on key relationships. Private equity house Bridgepoint is one outfit that has had its head turned by the US firm.
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions