IP Highlights: latest stories and IP news from southeast Europe
In the ever-developing and ever-changing world of intellectual property (IP), new and exciting projects are never in short supply. Karanovic & Nikolic presents a brief overview each month of some of the hot topics from this field for the region of southeast Europe.
- Year 2012, a record year for the EPO
- 1,500 fake Hermès handbags seized at port of LA
- Interpol drug anti-counterfeiting summary
- ‘Not at the expense of others’ campaign completed
- Director-general of the State Intellectual Property Office (SIPO) Mrs Kuterovac was appointed member of the Supervisory Board of the EPO Academy
Click on the link below to read the rest of the Karanovic & Nikolic briefing.
News from Karanovic & Nikolic
Briefings from Karanovic & Nikolic
The Croatian Ministry of Justice has recently changed its practice and has begun consenting to the purchase of real estate in Croatia by Russian citizens.
Croatia: recent news highlights — increase in mobile operator prices and mass termination of subscription agreements; and more
Karanovic & Nikolic discusses the recent news highlights coming out of Croatia.
Analysis from The Lawyer
‘Exotic’ investors and opportunities for legal work beyond M&A feature in The Lawyer’s high-level roundtable debate on south-east Europe
Croatia is about to enter the EU, but the path to integration may not be smooth for the Balkan states