InVest — February 2014: investments and funds
The investments and funds section of InVest includes an update from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) on the Retail Distribution Review (RDR) post-implementation review timetable, the introduction of the Global Emerging Markets Bond sector, the European Union’s agreement over MiFID and more.
Contents: investments and funds
- FCA update on RDR post-implementation review timetable
- Fund allowing UK investors to buy into Chinese companies to list in London
- New investment sector launched
- EU agreement over MiFID
- Extension to deadlines re funding of credit institutions
- Corrigendum to directive amending Transparency Directive published
- CRR update
- Investors keep $6tr in hedge funds and PE
- FSCS figures reveal compensation bill for investment firms
- FMLC response to FCA CP13/5 on review of client assets regime
- Net retail fund sales exceed £20bn in 2013
- Feasibility study on approaches to aggregate OTC derivatives data — consultation
- EACB comments on ESMA’s ETFs and UCITS consultation paper
- Investment Management (Fiduciary Duties) Bill first reading
Click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
As well as the minimum wage and tax changes, pensions, special purpose share schemes and company cars are getting a political tweak.
From this autumn employers or GPs will be able to refer anyone expected to be off sick for four weeks or longer to the new ‘Fit for Work’ service. Here’s what HR needs to know.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?