InVest — February 2014: investments and funds
The investments and funds section of InVest includes an update from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) on the Retail Distribution Review (RDR) post-implementation review timetable, the introduction of the Global Emerging Markets Bond sector, the European Union’s agreement over MiFID and more.
Contents: investments and funds
- FCA update on RDR post-implementation review timetable
- Fund allowing UK investors to buy into Chinese companies to list in London
- New investment sector launched
- EU agreement over MiFID
- Extension to deadlines re funding of credit institutions
- Corrigendum to directive amending Transparency Directive published
- CRR update
- Investors keep $6tr in hedge funds and PE
- FSCS figures reveal compensation bill for investment firms
- FMLC response to FCA CP13/5 on review of client assets regime
- Net retail fund sales exceed £20bn in 2013
- Feasibility study on approaches to aggregate OTC derivatives data — consultation
- EACB comments on ESMA’s ETFs and UCITS consultation paper
- Investment Management (Fiduciary Duties) Bill first reading
Click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
Data Issues Roundup — new Irish data protection commissioner appointed; Racing Post falls short on IT security; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has released the 15 September 2014 issue of its Data Issues Roundup publication.
The Court of Appeal in has considered the effect of a lease provision requiring a repeat guarantee as a condition of landlord’s consent on intragroup assignment.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?