International Tax Update — March 2013
Taylor Wessing has released the March 2013 edition of its International Tax Update, which highlights the latest tax developments in some of the firm’s key territories.
- Interest barrier rule implemented into French law
- New tax and social security regime applicable to stock-options/RSUs
- Company’s cross-border transfer of head office within the European Economic Area
- Trade tax loss carry forwards generated by a limited partnership — identity of the partners
- Update on Patent Box regime
- Update on consultation on taxation of interest rules
- Update on SEIS and EIS
- Update on creative sector tax reliefs
- Taxation of high-value residential properties proposals
- Changes to EMI options
- Tax avoidance and procurement
- Taylor Wessing awards
Lawyers: Nikol Davies, Michelle Williamson, Christophe Flaicher, Dr Bert Kimpel
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Taylor Wessing briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Taylor Wessing
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Taylor Wessing
For the tax year from 6 April 2014, the standard lifetime allowance has reduced from £1.5m to £1.25m.
One of the areas highlighted last year by the Regulator was the regulation of workplace DC pension schemes.
Analysis from The Lawyer
As the equity capital markets rocketed back into favour and global M&A saw at least a partial return to form, there have been some rich pickings for The Lawyer’s Corporate Team of the Year award shortlisted firms in 2014.
The city-state is working hard to become a global wealth management hub, and law firms are gearing up for a prosperous new world