International Tax News — March 2013
DLA Piper has released the March 2013 edition of International Tax News. It covers tax issues and rulings in countries, including India, China, Luxembourg and Germany as well as the EU.
In this issue:
- India’s High Court supports bilateral tax treaty provisions, but new budget means taxpayers should evaluate investment risk
- In wake of ECJ ruling, EU member states amend exit tax regimes
- Change in China’s employment law strikes at long-term use of temps, which may affect your tax structure
- Tax aspects of Luxembourg holding and financing vehicles: recent developments
- Germany: future taxation of portfolio dividends
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
The interpretation of the scope of application of the investor’s right to withdraw from any contracts for the placement of door-to-door financial products has again captured the attention of all players.
Tax Newsletter — July/August 2014: SAT strengthens reporting request under China CFC rules; and more
DLA Piper has released the July/August edition of its Tax Newsletter, which provides a review of PRC and Hong Kong tax developments.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Shearman & Sterling is making its presence felt in the City, squaring up to magic circle firms and looking to muscle in on key relationships. Private equity house Bridgepoint is one outfit that has had its head turned by the US firm.
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions