International Tax News — March 2013
DLA Piper has released the March 2013 edition of International Tax News. It covers tax issues and rulings in countries, including India, China, Luxembourg and Germany as well as the EU.
In this issue:
- India’s High Court supports bilateral tax treaty provisions, but new budget means taxpayers should evaluate investment risk
- In wake of ECJ ruling, EU member states amend exit tax regimes
- Change in China’s employment law strikes at long-term use of temps, which may affect your tax structure
- Tax aspects of Luxembourg holding and financing vehicles: recent developments
- Germany: future taxation of portfolio dividends
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
The Trust Deficit: After the Crash report suggests that trust between business, politics and the media has broken down completely.
This update contains a summary of news and legal developments that have affected the banking and finance industry over the last month.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The fragile refinance market is back in rude health and US-style alternative lenders are stepping up with innovative structures to sustain the recovery
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies