Intellectual Property Matters — March 2013
Walker Morris has released the March 2013 edition of its Intellectual Property Matters publication.
- Replacement parts not held to be an infringement of patent rights
- The Interflora v M&S evidence saga: continued
- Breach of an unless order in the PCC
- History fights Discovery in trade mark infringement case
- The countdown is on…
- You will survive: new security for sub-licensees
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Walker Morris briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Walker Morris
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Walker Morris
Ofgem and DECC have jointly published an action plan of measures to encourage the growth of independent energy suppliers.
The Finance Act 2014 will change the economics of using tax avoidance schemes by requiring payment of disputed tax upfront in cases involving numerous marketed tax management schemes,
Analysis from The Lawyer
The law school war shows no signs of ending. But we have, perhaps, reached the end of the beginning.
New EU rules and lawyers’ increased comfort with digital formats are sparking a sea-change in the way law firms manage their documents