Intellectual Property Matters — March 2013
Walker Morris has released the March 2013 edition of its Intellectual Property Matters publication.
- Replacement parts not held to be an infringement of patent rights
- The Interflora v M&S evidence saga: continued
- Breach of an unless order in the PCC
- History fights Discovery in trade mark infringement case
- The countdown is on…
- You will survive: new security for sub-licensees
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Walker Morris briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Walker Morris
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Walker Morris
DECC has released its report summarising the responses received and action to be taken regarding underground access for gas, oil and geothermal developers.
Intellectual property disputes involving retailers and fashion are all too common; another one to have troubled the courts in recent months is Thomas Pink v Victoria’s Secret UK.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
The law school war shows no signs of ending. But we have, perhaps, reached the end of the beginning.