Intellectual Property Matters — March 2013
Walker Morris has released the March 2013 edition of its Intellectual Property Matters publication.
- Replacement parts not held to be an infringement of patent rights
- The Interflora v M&S evidence saga: continued
- Breach of an unless order in the PCC
- History fights Discovery in trade mark infringement case
- The countdown is on…
- You will survive: new security for sub-licensees
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Walker Morris briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Walker Morris
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Walker Morris
Various amendments have been made to the Planning (Listed Building and Conservation Areas) Act 1990.
A powerful collaboration of local authorities came together to launch APSE Energy on 11 June 2014 in Parliament.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The law school war shows no signs of ending. But we have, perhaps, reached the end of the beginning.
New EU rules and lawyers’ increased comfort with digital formats are sparking a sea-change in the way law firms manage their documents