Intellectual Property and Technology News (EMEA): Issue 3 — Q2 2013
The latest edition of DLA Piper’s Intellectual Property and Technology News (EMEA) is now available. This newsletter provides a cross-section of issues in the fields of intellectual property, technology and media.
- IPT insights
- Recent trends in data protection enforcement in Spain
- Patent claim construction: brief comparison between the Netherlands and Germany on the basis of AGA v Occlutech
- Turkey’s e-trade is evolving
- Marketing via social media: avoiding liability pitfalls
- Cloud over victories for TV rights owners
- Digital legacy. What happens when a social network user dies?
- Broadband policy and implementation considetations in emerging markets
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read this DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
Real estate has a lifecycle from site identification, through planning, development funding and construction, to occupation, use and eventual sale.
We asked people across the European real-estate industry a series of questions about trends in sustainability, green certification and documentation.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The fragile refinance market is back in rude health and US-style alternative lenders are stepping up with innovative structures to sustain the recovery
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies