Intellectual Property and Technology News (EMEA): Issue 3 — Q2 2013
The latest edition of DLA Piper’s Intellectual Property and Technology News (EMEA) is now available. This newsletter provides a cross-section of issues in the fields of intellectual property, technology and media.
- IPT insights
- Recent trends in data protection enforcement in Spain
- Patent claim construction: brief comparison between the Netherlands and Germany on the basis of AGA v Occlutech
- Turkey’s e-trade is evolving
- Marketing via social media: avoiding liability pitfalls
- Cloud over victories for TV rights owners
- Digital legacy. What happens when a social network user dies?
- Broadband policy and implementation considetations in emerging markets
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read this DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
The US Supreme Court has invalidated federal aggregate limits on individual political contributions in the case McCutcheon et al v Federal Election Commission.
Law à la Mode — April 2014: fashion flair transforms wearable technologies; delivering IT services in the retail sector; and more
DLA Piper has released the April 2014 issue of its Law à la Mode publication.
Analysis from The Lawyer
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions
The fragile refinance market is back in rude health and US-style alternative lenders are stepping up with innovative structures to sustain the recovery