Intellectual Property and Technology News (EMEA): Issue 3 — Q2 2013
The latest edition of DLA Piper’s Intellectual Property and Technology News (EMEA) is now available. This newsletter provides a cross-section of issues in the fields of intellectual property, technology and media.
- IPT insights
- Recent trends in data protection enforcement in Spain
- Patent claim construction: brief comparison between the Netherlands and Germany on the basis of AGA v Occlutech
- Turkey’s e-trade is evolving
- Marketing via social media: avoiding liability pitfalls
- Cloud over victories for TV rights owners
- Digital legacy. What happens when a social network user dies?
- Broadband policy and implementation considetations in emerging markets
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read this DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
DLA Piper has released the 1 September 2014 issue of its Health Alert, which focuses on judgments, legislation and reports in the health sector.
DLA Piper’s privacy experts have compiled a list of dos and don’ts for addressing privacy compliance in M&A transactions.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Shearman & Sterling is making its presence felt in the City, squaring up to magic circle firms and looking to muscle in on key relationships. Private equity house Bridgepoint is one outfit that has had its head turned by the US firm.
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions