Intellectual Property and Technology News (EMEA): Issue 3 — Q2 2013
The latest edition of DLA Piper’s Intellectual Property and Technology News (EMEA) is now available. This newsletter provides a cross-section of issues in the fields of intellectual property, technology and media.
- IPT insights
- Recent trends in data protection enforcement in Spain
- Patent claim construction: brief comparison between the Netherlands and Germany on the basis of AGA v Occlutech
- Turkey’s e-trade is evolving
- Marketing via social media: avoiding liability pitfalls
- Cloud over victories for TV rights owners
- Digital legacy. What happens when a social network user dies?
- Broadband policy and implementation considetations in emerging markets
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read this DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
While this agreement is undoubtedly an historic diplomatic coup for the western diplomacy, the interim Geneva deal remains limited.
The tax deduction for advertising expenses has clearly become a target for Congressional tax reformers.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies
Our list of the summer’s big deals shows how London law firms kept busy with work from Asia as well as more familiar sources