InCredit March 2014 — consumer credit
This month’s round-up of developments affecting the consumer credit industry sees the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) announce tough rules for payday lenders; the Competition Commission (CC) publish a third set of working papers on payday lending market investigation; and the OFT update consumer credit license application information.
- FCA announces tough rules for payday lenders; consults on payment institutions
- Consumer Credit Act 1974 (Green Deal) (Amendment) Order 2014
- Transfer of consumer credit regulation
- CC publishes third set of working papers on payday lending market investigation
- ECB publishes PSD2 and interchange fees opinions
- FCA publishes new consumer credit-related webpages
- FCA to publish its Risk Outlook and Business Plan for 2014–15
- IOSCO report: crowdfunding — an infant industry growing fast
- OFT urges universities to treat students in debt fairly
- Government ‘underestimates’ student loan repayments
- OFT updates consumer credit license application information
- Two SI’s relating to transfer of consumer credit regulation published
- FCA modification by consent of MIPRU 4 and SUP 16.2
Click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
Addleshaw Goddard looks back at the key legislative developments for 2014.
Addleshaw Goddard gives an overview of future legislative developements for the coming year.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?