InCredit — July 2014: Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill 2014–15; ring-fencing update; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has released the 7 July 2014 issue of its InCredit publication.
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill 2014–15
- UK banking: ring-fencing update
- HM Treasury call for evidence on supporting development of credit unions
- PRA consults on implementing FPC recommendation on loan to income ratios in mortgage lending
- Largest current account providers agree on format of portable current account information
- FOS Ombudsman news issue 117
- Mortgages round-up
Click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from The Lawyer
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?