InCredit — July 2014: Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill 2014–15; ring-fencing update; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has released the 7 July 2014 issue of its InCredit publication.
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill 2014–15
- UK banking: ring-fencing update
- HM Treasury call for evidence on supporting development of credit unions
- PRA consults on implementing FPC recommendation on loan to income ratios in mortgage lending
- Largest current account providers agree on format of portable current account information
- FOS Ombudsman news issue 117
- Mortgages round-up
Click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
Addleshaw Goddard has released the 16 October 2014 issue of its Data Issues Roundup, which provides a weekly round-up of data issues.
This round-up includes costs and unreasonable refusals to engage in ADR and four recent cases considering the refusal by one party to engage in ADR.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?