InContact — 14 June 2014: Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill 2014–15; BBA report; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has released the June edition of InContact, which covers the latest market news and developments in the payments space.
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Bill 2014–15
- BBA report: ‘Promoting competition in the UK banking industry’
- Entrepreneurs invest in online wealth manager Nutmeg
- Monitise acquires Markco Media
- US credit card companies report higher lending
- Stripe and Alipay in payments deal
- Juniper Research publishes Digital Payment Strategies 2014–2019
Click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
Data Issues Roundup — new Irish data protection commissioner appointed; Racing Post falls short on IT security; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has released the 15 September 2014 issue of its Data Issues Roundup publication.
The Court of Appeal in has considered the effect of a lease provision requiring a repeat guarantee as a condition of landlord’s consent on intragroup assignment.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?