Health Legal Update — September 2013
Mills & Reeve has released the September 2013 issue of its Health Legal Update.
- NHS commercial: commissioning
- NHS commercial: procurement
- NHS commercial: service reconfiguration
- NHS commercial: governance
- NHS legislation: Care Bill
- NHS legislation: EU
- Regulatory: health regulation
- Patient matters: patient safety
- Patient matters: duty of candour
- Patient matters: children
- Patient matters: fertility issues
- Patient matters: funding of (and into) treatment and care
- Patient matters: cross-border healthcare
- Patient matters: best interests
- Patient matters: Mental Health Act
- Patient matters: public health
- Patient matters: inquests
- Legal process: judicial review
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Mills & Reeve briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Mills & Reeve
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Mills & Reeve
Animal welfare: recent EU conference — mid-term review of the strategy for the welfare of animals 2012–15
The conference on the achievements of the EU strategy for the welfare of animals 2012–15: mid-term review took place on 12 February 2014.
In a decision in January, the Information Commissioner’s Office found that the Financial Conduct Authority had breached the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The trend for unbundling legal work is advancing through the law firm ranks but there is still resistance in some quarters - namely in-house. We asked why