Health Legal Update — November 2013
Mills & Reeve has released the November 2013 issue of its Health Legal Update.
- NHS commercial commissioning
- NHS commercial: competition
- NHS commercial: reconfiguring services
- Regulatory: health regulation
- Regulatory: CQC
- Regulatory: information governance
- Patient matters: continuing healthcare
- Patient matters: funding of treatment and care
- Patient matters: best interests
- Patient matters: Mental Health Act
- Patient matters: inquests
- Legal process: judicial review
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Mills & Reeve briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Mills & Reeve
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Mills & Reeve
Animal welfare: recent EU conference — mid-term review of the strategy for the welfare of animals 2012–15
The conference on the achievements of the EU strategy for the welfare of animals 2012–15: mid-term review took place on 12 February 2014.
In a decision in January, the Information Commissioner’s Office found that the Financial Conduct Authority had breached the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The trend for unbundling legal work is advancing through the law firm ranks but there is still resistance in some quarters - namely in-house. We asked why