Health Legal Update — March 2014: NHS commercial, employment and patient matters
Mills & Reeve has released the March 2014 edition of its Health Legal Update, which includes information on NHS commercial, regulations, employment, patient matters and more.
- NHS commercial: commissioning
- NHS commercial: competition
- Regulatory: list management
- Regulatory: health investigations
- Regulatory: criminal offences
- Regulatory: information governance
- Patient matters: fertility
- Patient matters: complaints
- Patient matters: medical innovation
- Patient matters: continuing healthcare
- Patient matters: DoLS
- Patient matters: assisted suicide
- Patient matters: Court of Protection and best interests
- Patient matters: Mental Capacity Act
- Patient matters: mental health
- Patient matters: inquests
- Patient matters: children
- Patient matters: female genital mutilation
- Legal process: judicial review
Click on the link below to read the Mills & Reeve briefing.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from The Lawyer
Analysis from The Lawyer
The trend for unbundling legal work is advancing through the law firm ranks but there is still resistance in some quarters - namely in-house. We asked why