Health Legal Update — February 2014
Mills & Reeve has published the February edition of its Health Legal Update.
- NHS commercial: reconfiguration of services
- NHS commercial: procurement
- Regulatory: health regulation
- Regulatory: information governance
- Regulatory: medical devices
- Regulatory: CQC
- Patient matters: fertility issues
- Patient matters: psychiatric care
- Patient matters: children
- Patient matters: DoLS
- Patient matters: funding and provision of treatment and care
- Patient matters: suicide
- Patient matters: Mental Health Act
- Patient matters: discrimination
- Patient matters: abortion
- Patient matters: DNAR
- Patient matters: inquests
- Legal process: Family Courts and Court of Protection
- Legal process: Defamation Act
Click on the link below to read the Mills & Reeve briefing.
News from Mills & Reeve
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Mills & Reeve
There is a widespread belief in the concept of ‘common law marriage’, which couples think will protect them when they buy property together. This is incorrect.
Mills & Reeve offers top tips for those looking to move or get their foot on the housing ladder.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The trend for unbundling legal work is advancing through the law firm ranks but there is still resistance in some quarters - namely in-house. We asked why