Health Alert — 6 May 2013
The 6 May 2013 issue of DLA Piper’s Health Alert publication is available now.
- Australian Information Commissioner
- New South Wales. Medical Tribunal
- South Australia. Coroner
- Tasmania. Magistrates Court
- Australia. Prime Minister
- Australia. Department of Health and Ageing
- Australia. National Mental Health Commission
- Australia. Health Workforce Australia
- Australia. Productivity Commission
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Australia. National E-Health Transition Authority
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency & the boards
- Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- Australia. Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Australian Capital Territory. Health Directorate
- New South Wales. Ministry of Health
- New South Wales. Health Statistics
- Northern Territory. Department of Health
- Queensland. Department of Health
- South Australia. Department for Health & Ageing
- Victoria. Department of Health
- Western Australia. Department of Health
- New Zealand. Ministry of Health
- United Kingdom. Department of Health
- United States of America. Department of Health & Human Services
- Australian Medical Association
- British Medical Association
- Canadian Medical Association
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
The Financial Report — Fed study questions new money market rules; Singapore updates audit committee guidebook; and more
DLA Piper has released the latest version (Volume 3, No.16) of The Financial Report, featuring news and analysis from across the financial sector.
The National Bank of Ukraine has toughened requirements for the mandatory sale of international currency proceeds that was temporarily introduced in November 2012.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Shearman & Sterling is making its presence felt in the City, squaring up to magic circle firms and looking to muscle in on key relationships. Private equity house Bridgepoint is one outfit that has had its head turned by the US firm.
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions