Health Alert — 6 May 2013
The 6 May 2013 issue of DLA Piper’s Health Alert publication is available now.
- Australian Information Commissioner
- New South Wales. Medical Tribunal
- South Australia. Coroner
- Tasmania. Magistrates Court
- Australia. Prime Minister
- Australia. Department of Health and Ageing
- Australia. National Mental Health Commission
- Australia. Health Workforce Australia
- Australia. Productivity Commission
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Australia. National E-Health Transition Authority
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency & the boards
- Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- Australia. Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Australian Capital Territory. Health Directorate
- New South Wales. Ministry of Health
- New South Wales. Health Statistics
- Northern Territory. Department of Health
- Queensland. Department of Health
- South Australia. Department for Health & Ageing
- Victoria. Department of Health
- Western Australia. Department of Health
- New Zealand. Ministry of Health
- United Kingdom. Department of Health
- United States of America. Department of Health & Human Services
- Australian Medical Association
- British Medical Association
- Canadian Medical Association
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
The Australian Taxation Office released a draft ruling on the Goods and Services Tax treatment of bitcoin transactions on 20 August 2014.
DLA Piper’s ‘Life sciences: patent extension strategies and antitrust global update’ video covers global antitrust and competition issues including product hopping and reverse payment patents.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Cross-border work and political tensions are dominating this year’s entries for Finance Team of the Year at The Lawyer Awards.
Regulators are ramping up the pressure in the aftermath of recession, leaving firms to compete for compliance and restructuring work