Global Law Intelligence Unit — 31 July 2014
The Global Law Intelligence Unit is a faculty of expert Allen & Overy lawyers dedicated to cross-border law and to helping solve the puzzles of multi-jurisdictional law.
- International legal risk for banks and corporates — volume 1 (April 2014)
- International legal risk for banks and corporates — volume 2 supplement (April 2014)
- Ukraine: a brief primer on sanctions, expropriations and state break-ups (March 2014)
- How protective are Ukraine’s international bonds? (March 2014)
- Cyprus: the stone on the beach (March 2013)
- The pari passu clause and the Argentine case
- How the Greek debt reorganisation of 2012 changed the rules of sovereign insolvency
- Light or shade? The future of bank — intermediated credit
- The euro — the ultimate crib
- The euro and currency unions
- Sovereign state restructurings and credit default swaps
- State insolvency — what bondholders and other creditors should know
Find out more
- What is global law intelligence?
- What the Global Law Intelligence Unit (GLIU) does
- Members of the Global Law Intelligence Unit
Click on the link below to read the Allen & Overy briefing.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from The Lawyer
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
At the time of its launch Accutrainee was described as a revolutionary change to the training model. Has it proved to be so? Not really.