Global Insight: news, views and analysis from DLA Piper’s global restructuring group
Global Insight is a digital publication bringing you news, views and analysis from DLA Piper’s global restructuring group.
- Americas: chapter 15 venue selection: foreign representatives — Delaware delivers
– What rights and obligations do companies have under Poland’s bankruptcy law?
– The perfect wave of portfolio sell-offs never happened
– Spain in 2014: a perfect place for distressed assets investment
– Scottish coal: an expensive clean-up?
– Different strokes for different folks: comparing the (rescue) culture in the UK and the US
– Proposed amendments to the EC insolvency regulation — progress update as of April 2014
- Cross-border: threading the needle: consummating a US/UK distressed asset sale — the Velti transaction
- Global restructuring group news round-up
- Guest article: the changing profile of large chapter 11 cases
Click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
DLA Piper counts down the top five privacy issues and client concerns seen in the first six months of the operation of the APPs.
The National Bank of Ukraine has cancelled the recently imposed restriction on lending of foreign currency to be used within the Ukrainian domestic market.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Shearman & Sterling is making its presence felt in the City, squaring up to magic circle firms and looking to muscle in on key relationships. Private equity house Bridgepoint is one outfit that has had its head turned by the US firm.
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions