Global Insight: news, views and analysis from DLA Piper’s global restructuring group
Global Insight is a digital publication bringing you news, views and analysis from DLA Piper’s global restructuring group.
- Americas: chapter 15 venue selection: foreign representatives — Delaware delivers
– What rights and obligations do companies have under Poland’s bankruptcy law?
– The perfect wave of portfolio sell-offs never happened
– Spain in 2014: a perfect place for distressed assets investment
– Scottish coal: an expensive clean-up?
– Different strokes for different folks: comparing the (rescue) culture in the UK and the US
– Proposed amendments to the EC insolvency regulation — progress update as of April 2014
- Cross-border: threading the needle: consummating a US/UK distressed asset sale — the Velti transaction
- Global restructuring group news round-up
- Guest article: the changing profile of large chapter 11 cases
Click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
The Australian Taxation Office released a draft ruling on the Goods and Services Tax treatment of bitcoin transactions on 20 August 2014.
DLA Piper’s ‘Life sciences: patent extension strategies and antitrust global update’ video covers global antitrust and competition issues including product hopping and reverse payment patents.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Regulators are ramping up the pressure in the aftermath of recession, leaving firms to compete for compliance and restructuring work
Shearman & Sterling is making its presence felt in the City, squaring up to magic circle firms and looking to muscle in on key relationships. Private equity house Bridgepoint is one outfit that has had its head turned by the US firm.