Global Insight — Issue 8, Q4 2013
Global Insight is a digital publication bringing you news, views and analysis from DLA Piper’s global restructuring group.
- Americas — case study: orchard supply — a lesson in the creative use of DIP financing
- Americas — banker beware: safeguarding advisory fees in bankruptcy
- Europe — the third stage of German insolvency reform: corporate group insolvencies
- UK — opportunities and challenges in the UK legal sector: alternative business structure
- Asia-Pacific — Vietnamese restructuring using an English scheme of arrangement
- Asia-Pacific — recovering domestic taxes and penalties on a pari passu basis before Australian assets are remitted to foreign liquidators
- Cross-border — global restructuring group news round-up
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
The Australian Taxation Office released a draft ruling on the Goods and Services Tax treatment of bitcoin transactions on 20 August 2014.
DLA Piper’s ‘Life sciences: patent extension strategies and antitrust global update’ video covers global antitrust and competition issues including product hopping and reverse payment patents.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Regulators are ramping up the pressure in the aftermath of recession, leaving firms to compete for compliance and restructuring work
Shearman & Sterling is making its presence felt in the City, squaring up to magic circle firms and looking to muscle in on key relationships. Private equity house Bridgepoint is one outfit that has had its head turned by the US firm.