Global Insight — Issue 8, Q4 2013
Global Insight is a digital publication bringing you news, views and analysis from DLA Piper’s global restructuring group.
- Americas — case study: orchard supply — a lesson in the creative use of DIP financing
- Americas — banker beware: safeguarding advisory fees in bankruptcy
- Europe — the third stage of German insolvency reform: corporate group insolvencies
- UK — opportunities and challenges in the UK legal sector: alternative business structure
- Asia-Pacific — Vietnamese restructuring using an English scheme of arrangement
- Asia-Pacific — recovering domestic taxes and penalties on a pari passu basis before Australian assets are remitted to foreign liquidators
- Cross-border — global restructuring group news round-up
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
The Trust Deficit: After the Crash report suggests that trust between business, politics and the media has broken down completely.
This update contains a summary of news and legal developments that have affected the banking and finance industry over the last month.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The fragile refinance market is back in rude health and US-style alternative lenders are stepping up with innovative structures to sustain the recovery
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies