Global Insight — Issue 8, Q4 2013
Global Insight is a digital publication bringing you news, views and analysis from DLA Piper’s global restructuring group.
- Americas — case study: orchard supply — a lesson in the creative use of DIP financing
- Americas — banker beware: safeguarding advisory fees in bankruptcy
- Europe — the third stage of German insolvency reform: corporate group insolvencies
- UK — opportunities and challenges in the UK legal sector: alternative business structure
- Asia-Pacific — Vietnamese restructuring using an English scheme of arrangement
- Asia-Pacific — recovering domestic taxes and penalties on a pari passu basis before Australian assets are remitted to foreign liquidators
- Cross-border — global restructuring group news round-up
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
The US Supreme Court has invalidated federal aggregate limits on individual political contributions in the case McCutcheon et al v Federal Election Commission.
Law à la Mode — April 2014: fashion flair transforms wearable technologies; delivering IT services in the retail sector; and more
DLA Piper has released the April 2014 issue of its Law à la Mode publication.
Analysis from The Lawyer
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions
The fragile refinance market is back in rude health and US-style alternative lenders are stepping up with innovative structures to sustain the recovery