Global Financial Markets Insight — November 2013
With recovery in financial markets starting to take hold, DLA Piper has decided the time is right to launch Global Financial Markets Insight. The purpose of its new quarterly is to help guide new and experienced users of finance through the vast array of financial products and financing techniques that are now available in the market place.
- Implementing the new EMIR regime for derivative trading
- Working with captive insurance companies in structured products
- A guide to managing collateral in derivative transactions
- Opening up the Polish securitisation market
- Changes in rating agency counterparty criteria — recognising the need for flexibility
- How will the CLO 2.0 structures fair in the current markets
- Purchasing loan assets — a look at Italian receivables
- Focus on the UK auto securitisation market
- Structured finance in the Middle East — introduction to Sukuk
- The role of IUK in project bonds
- Using double Luxco structures
- The changing face of consumer credit law
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
The ATO has issued a new goods and services tax (GST) determination, GSTD 2014/3, relating to GST and rental guarantee arrangements.
This is an Australian-specific alternative chapter on data protection, which was designed to assist organisations operating in Australia with their new privacy responsibilities.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Shearman & Sterling is making its presence felt in the City, squaring up to magic circle firms and looking to muscle in on key relationships. Private equity house Bridgepoint is one outfit that has had its head turned by the US firm.
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions