Global Financial Markets Insight — November 2013
With recovery in financial markets starting to take hold, DLA Piper has decided the time is right to launch Global Financial Markets Insight. The purpose of its new quarterly is to help guide new and experienced users of finance through the vast array of financial products and financing techniques that are now available in the market place.
- Implementing the new EMIR regime for derivative trading
- Working with captive insurance companies in structured products
- A guide to managing collateral in derivative transactions
- Opening up the Polish securitisation market
- Changes in rating agency counterparty criteria — recognising the need for flexibility
- How will the CLO 2.0 structures fair in the current markets
- Purchasing loan assets — a look at Italian receivables
- Focus on the UK auto securitisation market
- Structured finance in the Middle East — introduction to Sukuk
- The role of IUK in project bonds
- Using double Luxco structures
- The changing face of consumer credit law
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
The Australian Taxation Office released a draft ruling on the Goods and Services Tax treatment of bitcoin transactions on 20 August 2014.
DLA Piper’s ‘Life sciences: patent extension strategies and antitrust global update’ video covers global antitrust and competition issues including product hopping and reverse payment patents.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Cross-border work and political tensions are dominating this year’s entries for Finance Team of the Year at The Lawyer Awards.
Regulators are ramping up the pressure in the aftermath of recession, leaving firms to compete for compliance and restructuring work