Global Financial Markets Insight — November 2013
With recovery in financial markets starting to take hold, DLA Piper has decided the time is right to launch Global Financial Markets Insight. The purpose of its new quarterly is to help guide new and experienced users of finance through the vast array of financial products and financing techniques that are now available in the market place.
- Implementing the new EMIR regime for derivative trading
- Working with captive insurance companies in structured products
- A guide to managing collateral in derivative transactions
- Opening up the Polish securitisation market
- Changes in rating agency counterparty criteria — recognising the need for flexibility
- How will the CLO 2.0 structures fair in the current markets
- Purchasing loan assets — a look at Italian receivables
- Focus on the UK auto securitisation market
- Structured finance in the Middle East — introduction to Sukuk
- The role of IUK in project bonds
- Using double Luxco structures
- The changing face of consumer credit law
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
DLA Piper has released the winter 2014 issue of SHE Matters, a newsletter dedicated to safety, health and the environment.
This regular publication by DLA Piper lawyers focuses on helping clients navigate the ever-changing business, legal and regulatory landscape.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The fragile refinance market is back in rude health and US-style alternative lenders are stepping up with innovative structures to sustain the recovery
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies