Food and beverage news and trends
This regular publication by DLA Piper lawyers focuses on helping clients navigate the ever-changing business, legal and regulatory landscape.
- Food industry proposes front-of-package nutrition information
- FDA seeks input on evaporated cane juice
- FDA delays menu labelling final rule
- FDA settles FSMA deadlines
- President Obama’s 2015 budget — notable effects on food industry
Click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
The SEC has announced a mass action against 34 defendants for alleged violations of federal securities laws regarding reporting of stock holdings.
DLA Piper counts down the top five privacy issues and client concerns seen in the first six months of the operation of the APPs.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Shearman & Sterling is making its presence felt in the City, squaring up to magic circle firms and looking to muscle in on key relationships. Private equity house Bridgepoint is one outfit that has had its head turned by the US firm.
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions