Food and Beverage News and Trends: healthy food options for students; menu labelling rules; and more
By Stefanie Jill Fogel, Mary B Langowski and Tiffani V Williams
This regular publication by DLA Piper lawyers focuses on helping clients navigate the ever-changing business, legal and regulatory landscape.
- Supporting healthy food options for students
- Menu labelling rules enter final review stage
- Federal GMO labelling legislation introduced
- FDA aims to extend its reach
- Labelling sugar in CA
- FDA drafts honey labelling guidance
- COOL case reaches DC Circuit (AMI v USDA, No 13-5281)
- Vermont takes one step closer to GMO labelling
- CA federal judge dismisses cane juice labelling suit (Swearingen et al v Santa Cruz Natural Inc, Case No. 13-cv-4291)
Click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
DLA Piper’s privacy experts have compiled a list of dos and don’ts for addressing privacy compliance in M&A transactions.
On 22 July 2014, a new law amending the Law on Data Protection and Law on Information was signed off by the Russian president and thus was officially adopted.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Shearman & Sterling is making its presence felt in the City, squaring up to magic circle firms and looking to muscle in on key relationships. Private equity house Bridgepoint is one outfit that has had its head turned by the US firm.
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions