Financial services newsletter — trade reporting obligations from 12 February 2014; standard form for EMIR reporting; and more
Eversheds has released the latest version of its financial services newsletter.
- Trade reporting obligations to begin on 12 February 2014
- Standard form for EMIR reporting
- Banking inquiry to begin within the next few months
- Revised Corporate Governance Code for Credit Institutions and Insurance Undertakings
- Central Bank completes its review of suspicious transaction reporting
- New Irish corporate fund structure proposed
- Central Bank launches new fast-track authorisation process for investment firms
- Central Bank issues compliance guidelines for compliance statements from life assurance undertakings, non-life insurance undertakings and reinsurance undertakings
- Government published expert group report on repossessions
- Amendments to Basel III’s Leverage Ratio issued by the Basel Committee
- European Parliament Economic and Financial Affairs Committee votes in favour of agreed final compromise text
- Moody’s upgrades Irish government debt to investor status
Click on the link below to read the Eversheds briefing.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from Eversheds
News from The Lawyer
Analysis from The Lawyer
Eversheds is no stranger to an international tie-up but now it’s in the market for the jewel in its global crown
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all