Financial services newsletter — trade reporting obligations from 12 February 2014; standard form for EMIR reporting; and more
Eversheds has released the latest version of its financial services newsletter.
- Trade reporting obligations to begin on 12 February 2014
- Standard form for EMIR reporting
- Banking inquiry to begin within the next few months
- Revised Corporate Governance Code for Credit Institutions and Insurance Undertakings
- Central Bank completes its review of suspicious transaction reporting
- New Irish corporate fund structure proposed
- Central Bank launches new fast-track authorisation process for investment firms
- Central Bank issues compliance guidelines for compliance statements from life assurance undertakings, non-life insurance undertakings and reinsurance undertakings
- Government published expert group report on repossessions
- Amendments to Basel III’s Leverage Ratio issued by the Basel Committee
- European Parliament Economic and Financial Affairs Committee votes in favour of agreed final compromise text
- Moody’s upgrades Irish government debt to investor status
Click on the link below to read the Eversheds briefing.
News from Eversheds
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Eversheds
Businesses operating in the EU with the benefit of tax ruling consequently need to be aware that tax rulings are currently at the centre of a series of EC state aid investigations.
What can and what should organisations be doing to prepare for Ebola from a health and safety point of view?
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions