Financial services newsletter — trade reporting obligations from 12 February 2014; standard form for EMIR reporting; and more
Eversheds has released the latest version of its financial services newsletter.
- Trade reporting obligations to begin on 12 February 2014
- Standard form for EMIR reporting
- Banking inquiry to begin within the next few months
- Revised Corporate Governance Code for Credit Institutions and Insurance Undertakings
- Central Bank completes its review of suspicious transaction reporting
- New Irish corporate fund structure proposed
- Central Bank launches new fast-track authorisation process for investment firms
- Central Bank issues compliance guidelines for compliance statements from life assurance undertakings, non-life insurance undertakings and reinsurance undertakings
- Government published expert group report on repossessions
- Amendments to Basel III’s Leverage Ratio issued by the Basel Committee
- European Parliament Economic and Financial Affairs Committee votes in favour of agreed final compromise text
- Moody’s upgrades Irish government debt to investor status
Click on the link below to read the Eversheds briefing.
News from Eversheds
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Eversheds
Technology acquisitions round-up — Facebook acquires LiveRail; Apple acquires Beats Electronics; and more
In this briefing, Eversheds sets out a choice pick of mergers and acquisitions from 2014 so far.
In Carewatch Care Services v Focus Caring Service and Others, Mr Justice Henderson had to consider the enforceability of standard post-termination restrictions.
Analysis from The Lawyer
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions
‘Exotic’ investors and opportunities for legal work beyond M&A feature in The Lawyer’s high-level roundtable debate on south-east Europe