Financial sector update — November 2013
Nabarro has released the November issue of its financial sector update.
- 10 things you need to know about the European Market Infrastructure Regulation
- VAT costs of investment activity recoverable as overheads
- Why do companies list?
- Financial services disputes: ISDA raises the profile of arbitration
- Employee shareholder status: a new opportunity for tax-free growth for employee shares
- Team moves: three lessons to protect your business
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Nabarro briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Nabarro
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Nabarro
Non-Chinese contractors are regularly encountering contracts containing arbitration clauses providing for disputes to be determined by Chinese arbitration centres.
This note provides a short summary of the two formal insolvent liquidation processes.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Nabarro senior partner and self-confessed “IT geek” Graham Stedman is heralding a major set of investments in technology ahead of the firm’s move to 125 London Wall this year.
Clients are more willing to bring claims against professional service providers but the risk to defendants is not as dramatic as it might seem