Financial sector update — November 2013
Nabarro has released the November issue of its financial sector update.
- 10 things you need to know about the European Market Infrastructure Regulation
- VAT costs of investment activity recoverable as overheads
- Why do companies list?
- Financial services disputes: ISDA raises the profile of arbitration
- Employee shareholder status: a new opportunity for tax-free growth for employee shares
- Team moves: three lessons to protect your business
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Nabarro briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Nabarro
Briefings from Nabarro
The ABI has issued guidance on lock-up agreements, in particular in response to concerns over the extent to which lock-ups are waived during the lock-up periods.
Nabarro partner Martin McKervey shares his thoughts on unlocking export growth.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Clients are more willing to bring claims against professional service providers but the risk to defendants is not as dramatic as it might seem
Real estate continues to be the key money spinner for Nabarro, which has always been known for its work in the UK property market, (although) last year results were up across the firm. Google’s ...