Financial Regulatory Developments (FReD) — 18 July 2014: FSB proposes recommendations on forex fix; and more
Dentons has released the 18 July 2014 issue of its Financial Regulatory Developments (FReD) publication.
- Financial Stability Board (FSB) proposes recommendations on forex fix
- European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) consults on European Markets Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR) definitions
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) publishes dealing commission review
- FCA consults on investment advice models
- FCA proposes payday lending cap
Click on the link below to read the rest of the Dentons briefing.
News from Dentons
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Dentons
In this article, Dentons looks at the changes at the federal level and those at the St Petersburg and Leningrad Oblast level.
Financial Regulatory Developments — ESAs publish joint work programme; ESMA speaks on PRIIPs and MiFID 2; and more
Dentons has released the 17 October 2014 issue of its Financial Regulatory Developments (FReD) publication.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
The continent’s boom in natural resources and renewable energy is sparking an infrastructure drive