FCPA Update — anti-corruption compliance in 2013: post-guidance trends and signals for the future
Debevoise & Plimption has published its FCPA Update for January 2013. The lead article concerns anti-corruption compliance in 2013, focusing on trends and signals for the future.
- Overview of corporate and individual enforcement actions in 2013
- Key observations relating to 2013 enforcement actions
- Major corporate resolutions of 2013
- Individual resolutions of 2013
- The FCPA guidance: lessons from the first year
- Developments outside the US
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Debevoise & Plimpton briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Debevoise & Plimpton
This client update focuses on the examination priorities that are most relevant to investment advisers to private equity and hedge funds.
The NYSE has updated its Section 303A written affirmation form to reflect the recent modifications to the NYSE listing standards for compensation committees of equity issuers.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Shell legal director Peter Rees is switching litigation control away from external counsel to a unified global team of in-housers