Fashion: Law a la mode Autumn 2012
Legal issues in the fashion industry.
- Counterfeit goods online: ISP liability — still a grey area?
- Red card from Adidas to third-party online trading platforms
- Time to wear your #ad on your sleeve
- Customizing your customs strategy
- Opportunities for international retailers in the United Arab Emirates — part I
- Using a haute couture approach to protecting business secrets
- Discrimination issues in the fashion industry
- The real estate challenges of factory outlet centers in Germany
- Transfer pricing and global controversy trends
- Business round up
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
Click on the link above to download this DLA Piper briefing.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
Don’t forget the 23 September 2014 deadline to ensure your business associate agreements comply with the Omnibus Final Rule
Covered entities with business associate agreements that were entered on or before 25 January 2013 must revise their BAAs by 23 September 2014.
The new amendments to the Russian Civil Code will only apply to legal relationships that emerge after 1 July 2014.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Shearman & Sterling is making its presence felt in the City, squaring up to magic circle firms and looking to muscle in on key relationships. Private equity house Bridgepoint is one outfit that has had its head turned by the US firm.
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions