Fashion: Law a la mode Autumn 2012
Legal issues in the fashion industry.
- Counterfeit goods online: ISP liability — still a grey area?
- Red card from Adidas to third-party online trading platforms
- Time to wear your #ad on your sleeve
- Customizing your customs strategy
- Opportunities for international retailers in the United Arab Emirates — part I
- Using a haute couture approach to protecting business secrets
- Discrimination issues in the fashion industry
- The real estate challenges of factory outlet centers in Germany
- Transfer pricing and global controversy trends
- Business round up
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
Click on the link above to download this DLA Piper briefing.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
China’s eagerly anticipated amendments to its Trademark Law will come into force on 1 May 2014
Tougher product liability provisions following the release of long-awaited amendments to consumer rights and interests protection law in China
The rise of consumerism in China over the past 10 years has spurred greater regulatory enforcement in the area of product liability.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies
Our list of the summer’s big deals shows how London law firms kept busy with work from Asia as well as more familiar sources