Fashion: Law a la mode Autumn 2012
Legal issues in the fashion industry.
- Counterfeit goods online: ISP liability — still a grey area?
- Red card from Adidas to third-party online trading platforms
- Time to wear your #ad on your sleeve
- Customizing your customs strategy
- Opportunities for international retailers in the United Arab Emirates — part I
- Using a haute couture approach to protecting business secrets
- Discrimination issues in the fashion industry
- The real estate challenges of factory outlet centers in Germany
- Transfer pricing and global controversy trends
- Business round up
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
Click on the link above to download this DLA Piper briefing.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
Move towards a Chinese FATCA? Enhanced reporting requirements for PRC residents on foreign assets and transactions
The PRC State Council has released the revised reporting requirements for ‘PRC residents’ in relation to their cross-border receipts and payments.
Real estate has a lifecycle from site identification, through planning, development funding and construction, to occupation, use and eventual sale.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The fragile refinance market is back in rude health and US-style alternative lenders are stepping up with innovative structures to sustain the recovery
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies