Employment Up to Date — April 2013
Addleshaw Goddard has released its Employment Up to Date publication for April 2013. Subjects covered include collective redundancy management, fee remissions for courts and tribunals, covert recordings and more.
Click on the link above to view this briefing from Addleshaw Goddard.
- Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013 and Growth and Infrastructure Act 2013 receive Royal Assent
- ACAS publishes new guidance on managing collective redundancies
- Consultation on fee remissions for the courts and tribunals
- Are covert recordings made by an employee admissible in tribunal proceedings?
- The EAT offers guidance on the correct tests to be applied to determine whether employees who work overseas have the right to protection from unfair dismissal
- Genuine redundancy situation existed where a replacement was recruited to work alongside the redundant employee
- Latest employment tribunal statistics published
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
Update on credit developments.
An analysis of the CMA’s recent Crossrail decision.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?