Employment Post — spring 2014: towards a fully flexible workplace; support grows for whistleblowers; and more
Mills & Reeve has released the spring 2014 issue of its Employment Post.
- Towards a fully flexible workplace
- Support grows for whistleblowers
- Age and redundancy payments
- Atypical workers: falling through the gaps
- Disability in the workplace
Click on the link below to read the Mills & Reeve briefing.
News from The Lawyer
Analysis from The Lawyer
The trend for unbundling legal work is advancing through the law firm ranks but there is still resistance in some quarters - namely in-house. We asked why