Employment Briefing — July 2013
The July 2013 issue of Walker Morris’s Employment Briefing is available now.
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Walker Morris briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
- Employee Shareholders in force from 1 September 2013
- Compensatory award for unfair dismissal
- Pre-termination negotiations and settlement agreements
- Changes to interest on employment tribunal awards
- TUPE changes may be delayed
- Government’s response to mandatory early conciliation published
- Employment Tribunal fees judicial review (JR) challenge
- Call for evidence on whistleblower protection
- Case law round-up
News from Walker Morris
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Walker Morris
The courts have decided a number of high-profile cases this summer in which retailers have been involved in intellectual property disputes.
Southend-On-Sea Borough Council v Armour is a tenancy repossession case in which the tenant invoked a successful article 8 defence.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The law school war shows no signs of ending. But we have, perhaps, reached the end of the beginning.
New EU rules and lawyers’ increased comfort with digital formats are sparking a sea-change in the way law firms manage their documents