Employee Incentives Update — July 2013
Addleshaw Goddard has released the July 2013 edition of its Employee Incentives Update. The update contains a round-up of developments in this area during July.
- New guidance on terms of reference for remuneration committees
- Changes to HMRC tax-advantaged share schemes come into force
- Impact date for employee shareholder status confirmed as 1 September 2013
- HMRC launches consultation on close company loans to participators
- HMRC issues guidance on tax on unquoted company buy-back of shares from employees
- International mobile employees — HMRC publishes frequently asked questions on new mixed fund rules
- Employee-owned companies — BIS issues model documents and guides to employee ownership
- Beware of relying on Enterprise Management Incentives share valuations agreed with HMRC for any other purpose
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
Addleshaw Goddard has released the December 2013 edition of InCredit. This section focuses on speeches, the BBA event and more.
Addleshaw Goddard has released the December 2013 edition of InCredit. This section focuses on current accounts.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?
The past five years have not been easy for Addleshaw Goddard. The firm’s revenue fell 7 per cent from £173.1m to £161.9m between 2008/09 and 2010/11 and despite finances looking up in 2011/12, when Addleshaws reported a 30 per cent increase in net profit, it has shown no notable compound growth in turnover since 2007/08.