Education Update — April 2013
Walker Morris has released the April 2013 edition of its Education Update. Topics covered include social media, working with children and safeguarding requirements, and age discrimination in the higher education sector.
- Managing the rise in social media use
- Do you have the energy to lower your costs?
- Working with children and safeguarding requirements
- Converting to an academy — real estate raises real issues
- Age discrimination in the higher education sector
- New government skills strategy published…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Walker Morris briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Walker Morris
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Walker Morris
On 5 November 2013, the European Commission published draft revised guidelines on state aid for rescuing and restructuring firms (non-financial firms) in difficulty.
The Academies Capital Maintenance Fund is available for academies to improve the condition of their school buildings and expand their facilities.
Analysis from The Lawyer
New EU rules and lawyers’ increased comfort with digital formats are sparking a sea-change in the way law firms manage their documents
Steady as she goes is the theme at Leeds firm Walker Morris, with high profitability offering a clue as to why so few partners move on