Education Update — April 2013
Walker Morris has released the April 2013 edition of its Education Update. Topics covered include social media, working with children and safeguarding requirements, and age discrimination in the higher education sector.
- Managing the rise in social media use
- Do you have the energy to lower your costs?
- Working with children and safeguarding requirements
- Converting to an academy — real estate raises real issues
- Age discrimination in the higher education sector
- New government skills strategy published…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Walker Morris briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Walker Morris
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Walker Morris
A misrepresentation is a statement that induces entry into a contract and that turns out to be false.
Marshalling is an equitable remedy for achieving fairness between two or more secured creditors of the same debtor.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The law school war shows no signs of ending. But we have, perhaps, reached the end of the beginning.
New EU rules and lawyers’ increased comfort with digital formats are sparking a sea-change in the way law firms manage their documents