Dodd-Frank Act updates — monitoring the regulators' actions
The Dodd-Frank Act provides expansive authority for regulators to define the details critical to implementing sweeping financial regulatory reforms. As events develop, DLA Piper is monitoring the regulators’ actions.
- Preparing for EMIR and Dodd-Frank: Our capabilities
- Growing whistleblower activity calls for close employer attention to retaliation issues
- With long-awaited trading rules, SEC positions itself as an extraterritorial regulator
- Fewer opportunities seen for foreign whistleblowers
- SEC approves listing rules affecting compensation committees and advisers
- Conflict mineral reporting rules impact many public companies: new supply chain requirements and new Form SD
- How are the US & EU reforming the rating agencies?
- The final countdown: Dodd-Frank compliance to begin as SEC and CFTC issue key rules re swaps activities
- CFTC issues two proposals affecting those engaging in swaps activities
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read these DLA Piper briefings. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
The Australian Taxation Office released a draft ruling on the Goods and Services Tax treatment of bitcoin transactions on 20 August 2014.
DLA Piper’s ‘Life sciences: patent extension strategies and antitrust global update’ video covers global antitrust and competition issues including product hopping and reverse payment patents.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Cross-border work and political tensions are dominating this year’s entries for Finance Team of the Year at The Lawyer Awards.
Regulators are ramping up the pressure in the aftermath of recession, leaving firms to compete for compliance and restructuring work