Dodd-Frank Act updates — monitoring the regulators' actions
The Dodd-Frank Act provides expansive authority for regulators to define the details critical to implementing sweeping financial regulatory reforms. As events develop, DLA Piper is monitoring the regulators’ actions.
- Preparing for EMIR and Dodd-Frank: Our capabilities
- Growing whistleblower activity calls for close employer attention to retaliation issues
- With long-awaited trading rules, SEC positions itself as an extraterritorial regulator
- Fewer opportunities seen for foreign whistleblowers
- SEC approves listing rules affecting compensation committees and advisers
- Conflict mineral reporting rules impact many public companies: new supply chain requirements and new Form SD
- How are the US & EU reforming the rating agencies?
- The final countdown: Dodd-Frank compliance to begin as SEC and CFTC issue key rules re swaps activities
- CFTC issues two proposals affecting those engaging in swaps activities
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read these DLA Piper briefings. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
Don’t forget the 23 September 2014 deadline to ensure your business associate agreements comply with the Omnibus Final Rule
Covered entities with business associate agreements that were entered on or before 25 January 2013 must revise their BAAs by 23 September 2014.
The new amendments to the Russian Civil Code will only apply to legal relationships that emerge after 1 July 2014.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Shearman & Sterling is making its presence felt in the City, squaring up to magic circle firms and looking to muscle in on key relationships. Private equity house Bridgepoint is one outfit that has had its head turned by the US firm.
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions