Dodd-Frank Act updates — monitoring the regulators' actions
The Dodd-Frank Act provides expansive authority for regulators to define the details critical to implementing sweeping financial regulatory reforms. As events develop, DLA Piper is monitoring the regulators’ actions.
- Preparing for EMIR and Dodd-Frank: Our capabilities
- Growing whistleblower activity calls for close employer attention to retaliation issues
- With long-awaited trading rules, SEC positions itself as an extraterritorial regulator
- Fewer opportunities seen for foreign whistleblowers
- SEC approves listing rules affecting compensation committees and advisers
- Conflict mineral reporting rules impact many public companies: new supply chain requirements and new Form SD
- How are the US & EU reforming the rating agencies?
- The final countdown: Dodd-Frank compliance to begin as SEC and CFTC issue key rules re swaps activities
- CFTC issues two proposals affecting those engaging in swaps activities
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read these DLA Piper briefings. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
Novation is an important feature of engineering and construction projects — particularly in relation to design and build procurement.
China’s eagerly anticipated amendments to its Trademark Law will come into force on 1 May 2014
Analysis from The Lawyer
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies
Our list of the summer’s big deals shows how London law firms kept busy with work from Asia as well as more familiar sources